Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sabbatical from blogging?

It's been nearly 11 months since we set out for Ft. Wayne and Concordia Theological Seminary.

It has been a whirlwind of new friends and acquaintances, church service, theological courses, professors, and prayers, all part of a new culture and lifestyle in preparation for the pastorate.

In three weeks my last full quarter as a student will come to an end and I will have only two classes left to take over the summer before we head back to Texas, to begin the next chapter...

I have been called to serve a congregation in the Rio Grande Valley. We are really excited about this new place the Lord has selected for us!!

In the meantime, there is much to do. As for blogging? Well, I don't know, exactly, when-- if-- I'll be back. Maybe in the fall, maybe under a new name (for my blog, I mean... I'm keeping mine). I'll figure it out once the dust settles in South Texas.

Thanks for peering in on me over the past year...

Until we meet again...

С Богом, ya'll! ¡Vaya con Dios, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.