"Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me." (John 14:1 ESV)
Seems like ages I've posted to this blog... My wife and I have been busy trying to sort out the final details of our journey northward (and a smidge east). Gonna hitch the mules to the buckboard and pull out the day after my last day on the job as a public school educator.
We've made the decision to shed it all and begin anew in Ft. Wayne. I'll be starting Greek about a week after our anticipated arrival date. From teacher to student. From service to the tax payers to service to God.
It's scary in an exciting way, but we have faith that God is leading us and that He will provide.
Right now, the days are swirling by as if in a dream...
Hard to believe I'm in my last six-week grading period of my 15-year teaching career!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.