Friday, August 5, 2016

I realized today that I have never been...

...a full-time student (beyond high school). Beginning next month, I will find out what it's like. The textbook stack is 14 high now; I think I have them all... I'm not really sure.

Today is the end of Week 8 of Greek. Nine more actual classes-- the final is a week from next Thursday. It's been fast and furious, but I'm still hangin' in there (I think I have an 84 average)!

A quick aside (really a non sequitur): Ft. Wayne was in the headlines twice today. Once for being named the city in the U.S. with the lowest cost of living and the annual North American Scrabble Championship starts here tomorrow (I wish I were still playing!).

Anyway. TGIF! I'm brain-dead(er)...

More tomorrow after our weekly death march.

С Богом!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.